Actually...
IT'S A CAT! Three of them!
They're ADORABLE. So teeny tiny that one would fit the palm of my hand -- with room to spare!
The thing is, I am not keeping all of them. We already have three dogs -- two of which are crazy in their own unique ways -- and two cats, not counting these three new blessings.
I am keeping the one with the white ruff. If he is a male, that is. Whoever gets to stay would be named... ELIJAH.
It's a name that I've loved and at one point planned to give to my unborn child. Now, I have other plans. For names, that is. As for the other two... there's already a person waiting to take one of them. Or maybe it's two of them? I don't know. We haven't gone over the specifics yet. I'm not too worried. If she takes only one, then it's one more kitten to keep for me!
They're only a week old so the separation is still many many weeks away. And anyway, I don't feel too sad about it cause I personally know the person who will receive one (or two) of these babies, and I know deep in my heart she'll spoil them rotten.
Aaaaaand that's about it!
Ciao <3

No comments:
Post a Comment